Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fantasy Illustration class is having us do illustrations based on excerpts from sci-fi/fantasy novels of the instructor's choosing.  This one is pretty bizarre, but interesting when you wiki it.  

"It was a… babe in arms. No, I exaggerate. It was probably two or three years old. It had black hair and blue eyes – enormous blue eyes! It was naked – completely naked – like a newborn baby. It was wet, or should I say glossy; its skin was shiny. I was shattered. I no longer thought it was a mirage. I could see this child so distinctly. It rose and fell with the waves; but apart from this general motion, it was making other movements, and they were horrible!"

- Solaris, Stanislaw Lem




1 comment:

  1. Hey, man, it's the most amazing Solaris' art I've ever seen. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete